Monday, November 7, 2011

Must finish this - Update 2

Okay, another 2 weeks have gone by, so it's time for another status report. What have I accomplished? Absolutely nothing!

Oh, I had ideas. On, Tuesday, Oct. 25, I packed up my bags for a trip to Kauai. I slid the back & front into a bag.
Then, into my suitcase.

This was a work trip (really!) and I thought weaving in ends would be a good thing to do while I was sitting at my conference desk (which was located in front of this chest).
From my desk, I looked out at a lovely garden ...
And did no weaving-in work at all.

My thought, when packing my bags, had been, "Weaving in would be a perfect conference desk project. I can easily set it aside whenever one of the conference participants comes over to the desk." Of course, I would have had to actually bring the pieces with me from my room to the conference desk.

Sadly, this was not the case.

During it's entire visit to Kauai, the back & front of my sweater never left their plastic bag.

Of course, I did knit while I was on my trip - I just didn't work on THIS project. So, I'm back home on Lopez and ready to re-group and get back at it.

Next update: Monday, November 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment