Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sweater for Bill - ideas

I've been thinking and talking about knitting a sweater for Bill ... well, ever since it would no longer be a "Boyfriend Sweater". We got married in 2007, so that's a while now.

I've learned that Bill has specific ideas about what he likes and does not like in a sweater. I've also learned that if I'm going to take the time to knit a sweater for him, I need to pay attention to his ideas. So, from time to time, I'll hold up an image and say, "what do you think of this?"

Recently, he said, "I saw something in the catalog we got the other day ...." Well, I ripped that page out immediately and set it in the "save" stack.

However, during my latest, go-through-the-paperwork effort, I decide to scan it, post about it and then toss that page right into the recycle bin. So, here's the scanned image ...
And now, I've "filed" it to my blog, so I'll always be able to find it.

When I finally knit that sweater, it will be interesting to compare it to the various "ideas" that came before it.

No comments:

Post a Comment